Booking Terms & Conditions
1. i. Bookings are made with a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of £25.00 per person with the total balance due no later than 1st November 2024 (6 weeks prior to the event)
ii. Bookings made up to and including 31st January 2024 are eligible to use the BookNowPayLater offer with the deposit cost to be paid no later than the 1st February 2024.
iii. Bookings made after 1st November 2024 will require the balance to be paid within 72 hours of booking.
2. i. If the deposit is not paid by the 1st February 2024 for any bookings using the BookNowPayLater offer, then your booking will be cancelled and you will lose any reserved seating.
ii. If the final balance is not paid by 1st November 2024 then your booking will incur late payment fees of £10 per person booked.
iii. If the final balance is not paid by the 15th of November 2024 then your booking will be void and you will lose all monies paid.
3. If you wish to cancel up to the 1st November 2024 and up to two weeks before the event (29/11/24) you will receive a refund of all monies paid minus the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit cost of £25.00 per person (administration fees/cancellation charges will automatically be taken before any monies returned).
4. If you wish to cancel after the two weeks prior to the event date (29/11/24-13/12/24) you will lose all monies paid and may be liable for any administration fees/cancellation charges incurred.
5. All amendments will incur a £10 administration fee per booking.
6. All cancellations will incur a £10 administration per fee per booking plus a £5 cancellation charge per person.
7. If the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason you will have the opportunity to transfer your booking to the next event or receive a refund of monies paid.
8. All advertised artists are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Entry Ticket Only
1. Bookings are made by paying the total ticket cost.
2. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. Amendments will incur a £10 administration charge per booking.
4. Cancellations will incur a £10 administration charge per booking and a £5 per person cancellation fee plus the initial cost of the ticket.
5. If the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason you will have the opportunity to transfer your booking to the next event or receive a refund of monies paid.
6. No person under the age of 18 is permitted to attend without the supervision of an adult.
7. Proof of age may be required for any person looking under the age of 18.